Zoom sur ... Zaful - Tribal print dress

Hi guys, 

So, Zaful has got in touch with me asking to create a Spring/summer wishlist using products from them Site. 
The two first things I looked was the tribal print dresses  and the denim maxi dresses
When sommer's coming I enjoy wearing lose maxi dresses with a boho spirit. Or also wear jeans dresses to be a little more original. 

I found this maxi dress which look sooo comfy to wear during a summer's walk. 


In summer there's one item I LOVE to wear is jumpsuits. It's so comfy and easy to put on. I found this one really cute.

Who say summer say swimwear. And Zaful is full of awesome one ! One exemple is this bunrgundy swimwear, so beautiful !

And last but not least one of my favorite type of items: the perfecto jacket. I don't know how many of these I have but there's so practical. And I can say, I really love this velvet's jacket.


Don't hesitate, go check the Zaful website.

See you soon !

XoXo




article sponsorisé  



Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

© miamyon all rights reserved ©. Fourni par Blogger.
© miamyon
Maira Gall